It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:23 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Adding movies completely from scratch
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:25 am 

First of all, this is an awesome tool and I've already entered all my movies - save for a handful that I wasn't able to, because they're either a. self-made or b. from Germany or other foreign countries which aren't in your database yet.

So I wanted to ask if there's a way to enter movies completely from scratch? I mean, when I click the '+' button, there's always already the movie title from my last search but I want to also enter a new movie title! How can I do that? Is that even possible with Coollector?

I'd be grateful if you could answer my question - and do keep up the good work! *smiles*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:45 am 

Hi neenski !

In the new version of Coollector that will be released on Friday, the '+' button will also propose you to add a movie that is missing in the database. If you click this option, you'll be directed to our forum in a new section where you'll be able to tell us which movies you are missing. We'll add them in priority, and they should be available with the next update of the database. You'll have to give us the IMDb id of the movies you want added. That means that you won't be able to manage your home movies, but asking for german or foreign movies is perfectly ok (as long as they are not sex movies).

neenski wrote:
do keep up the good work! *smiles*

Thank you very much, there are many good things coming !