It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:03 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: MEDIA sorting, SUBTITLE LANGUAGE display, PIX files updating
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:15 am 

Above the synopsis pane and left of the Existing Videos pane is the Owned Videos pane. Would like left-to-right alpha-numeric sorting of the Owned Videos displayed: [BlueRay] > < [DVD R0] > < [DVD R1] > < [DVD R2] > < [DVD R3] > < [DVD R4] > < [DVD R5] etc.

Also in the Owned Videos pane, could each owned selection display the subtitle field in addition to the already-displayed audio language field? Suppose that would entail adding label to distinguish audio from subtitle. (Because the current audio language display seems to be bottom-justified, I know that the Coollector window must be sized tall enough to keep the field visible.)

Question: Is there any Coollector website notation to alert when there is an update to the pictures files? Functioning almost entirely offline, so value having the pictures on hdd.

Thanks again for your massive efforts of creation and refinement. Much appreciated.

Post subject: Re: MEDIA sorting, SUBTITLE LANGUAGE display, PIX files upda
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:26 am 

iasimov wrote:
Would like left-to-right alpha-numeric sorting of the Owned Videos displayed: [BlueRay] > < [DVD R0] > < [DVD R1] > < [DVD R2] > < [DVD R3] > < [DVD R4] > < [DVD R5] etc.

Ok, I add it to my todo list.

iasimov wrote:
Also in the Owned Videos pane, could each owned selection display the subtitle field in addition to the already-displayed audio language field?

Sorry, I'm afraid there's not enough room. We display only the most important information. For the subtitles and the other details, you'll have to click the video.

iasimov wrote:
Functioning almost entirely offline, so value having the pictures on hdd.

When I'll find time, I'll improve the system of zipped image files. I plan to release each month a new zip files with everything that changed during the month.

iasimov wrote:
Thanks again for your massive efforts of creation and refinement. Much appreciated.

:D