Switch to full style
Discussions about Coollector.
Post a reply

Upgrading from free version to full version.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:56 pm

I am a Marine deployed in Afghanistan and had downloaded the free version of the software. i liked it so much that i am trying to download the app from the Apples App Store. Do I have to download an entire new 98.2 mb App or is there a way to unlock my trial version to give me full options. They seemed to be the exact same size and our internet here is anything but decent so downloading that large of an app takes FOREVER, lol. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Upgrading from free version to full version.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Hi, Marine :hi:

Thank you very much for liking our program!

If you have downloaded the LITE version from the Mac App Store, then I'm afraid that there's no way to upgrade it without downloading the unlimited version. The only good thing, it's that when you'll install the paid version, it'll find all the data that you've already saved with the LITE version.

If instead of the LITE version from the Mac App Store, you have downloaded the version from our website, then it's possible to buy a license without redownloading the program. But from your message, I think you have the LITE version from the Mac App Store, so, no luck.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:19 pm

Thanks for the insanely fast reply. Was not expecting that. But yeah, i downloaded from the App store. No big deal, it will just take me about 3 days before I can enjoy it. lol And yes, our download speed is that slow here. haha. Thanks anyway. Great product so far.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:31 pm

kodiac454 wrote:it will just take me about 3 days before I can enjoy it.

Good luck :shock:
Post a reply