It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:17 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Coollector is so cool. I'm so Glad to be here!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:00 pm 

:hi: My husband introduced me to Coollector last week. I spent the last 2 days listing our 300+ movies and rating hundreds more. It was a huge relief to finally have an organized list. Now I can hide the DVDs away and have easy access to the titles. I particularly love the 'loaned' list. I used to have my sons sign out the movies so I knew I would get them back :roll:

This is great. I can't believe I didn't want to try this program. Now I am determined to add pictures for you and rate as many movies as I can 8) I am so glad to be here!! :clap:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:51 pm 

Hi lindar131, welcome on the forum !

Thank you very much for your enthousiasm ! It warms our heart to know that users love our program :w00t:

Personally, I'm also very glad that you make an extensive use of the rating system. In my opinion, tracking your cinematographic culture and taste is much stronger than just tracking the videos you own. Not everybody owns hundreds of DVDs, but we've all seen thousand of movies. And tracking the movies you didn't like is as important as tracking the movies you liked.

Tracking your tastes like that will really pay off in a few month, when we'll add an exciting "prediction" feature. According to you ratings, we'll be able to advice you movies to watch, and movies to avoid. No more will you waste time watching bad movies, Coollector will find the best movies for you !

lindar131 wrote:
Now I am determined to add pictures for you

That would be wonderful, picture contributions are greatly appreciated !