Switch to full style
Discussions about Coollector.
Post a reply

Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:20 pm

yes i think it will work i just have to sit down and work with it more.. Yes it does let you do letters just like a cell phone would if you push its mouse button it will even let you move the mouse with the arrow keys. its a great remote.

Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:27 pm

When you'll have made a config file for Coollector, it would be great if you sent me a copy. I could make it available on my site for the benefits of others !

Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:38 pm

great will do, im having a small problem I have been adding movies and on the search section where you click movies owned it shows 53 movies but when i click it on the right hand side it only shows 19 movies that i own. am I doing something wrong?

Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:48 pm

Click it on the right hand side ? I don't understand...

Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:53 pm

nevermind i exited out of the program and when opened it back up it worked.

Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:00 pm

zezer wrote:nevermind i exited out of the program and when opened it back up it worked.

If it's a bug, I'd be happy to know how to reproduce it. But I was thinking that maybe you made a mistake and just added the "rating" filter. Have you rated 19 of the 53 movies you own ?

Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:38 am

nope i only rated one so far,, i have a lot of movies to add. I think I just needed to refresh.. When i add more i will keep an eye on it. Its almost like the database had to reindex beroe they all showed in the owned filter.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:59 am

It's definitely not normal, but I can't reproduce it :worried:

Missing movie summary

Sun May 10, 2009 10:21 am

Death at a funeral (2007) is missing the movie summary for example, how can I help fix this?

Is it just a matter of sending in a new, correct imdb number to you or...?

Thank you.

Re: Missing movie summary

Sun May 10, 2009 11:33 am

Ak-Blaze wrote:Death at a funeral (2007) is missing the movie summary for example, how can I help fix this?

Is it just a matter of sending in a new, correct imdb number to you or...?

Thank you.

We're working hard on completing the movies that have no cast or no description. Please allow us a few months of tranquility before reporting any missing data. By reporting now, you would only make our work less effective...

Thank you very much for your understanding !
Post a reply