Switch to full style
Discussions about Coollector.
Post a reply

restart program-delete owed movies

Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi! I have a problem.....I scan my video files,then i add the recognised and ok 1546 owed
When i restart the program 0 owed and i have to do the same again. Help me please....

Re: restart program-delete owed movies

Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:05 pm

The file that stores your data is called the coollection file. It seems that your coollection file is located in a place where the program isn't allowed to write.

Please select the menu "Help->Locate my coollection file", and tell me where it is located. Do you have a way to change the attribute of the folder to allow write access?

Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:45 pm

its on my documents/Coollector

Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:01 pm

The folder "My Document" is on C:\, or there's something special about its location ?

Please make the test of rating a movie, then closing the program. Is the rating still there when you open the program again?

Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:06 pm

I've already had the case of a user whose system prevented Coollector from writing to the disk. Unfortunately, we've never been able to understand why :worried:

So we've had to use a workaround, which is to copy your coollection file to another location (for example on your desktop). Then, instead of launching the program Coollector itself, you'd double-click the coollection file from where it is.

Sorry for the trouble. I'd really like to have a better solution. But at least that solution works...
Post a reply