It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:59 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Settings
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:28 pm 

Hi, there I really enjoy to use this and even though sometimes makes me mad when crashes I find it very useful. I wonder if it would be a way to set the filters on that way they as I want and they remain like that when I next time launch the app? (So far I could only set only until I quit and when I use it next time I have to set the filters again)

Post subject: Re: Settings
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:53 pm 

Macskapajti wrote:
even though sometimes makes me mad when crashes

It really crashes often? Are you using the latest version? What computer do you have? Does it happen when you do something in particuliar?

Macskapajti wrote:
I wonder if it would be a way to set the filters on that way they as I want and they remain like that when I next time launch the app? (So far I could only set only until I quit and when I use it next time I have to set the filters again)

It's not normal. When you make a filtered search then close the program, the next time you open the program you should have the same filter settings.

I think there's something wrong with your system, and I'll be happy to help you to find out what it is.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:16 pm 

Hi there, thanks for reply
I am using the v.4.2.6. on a late 2009 21.5 inch iMac (processor 3.06GHz,12GB memory)
with the OSX 10.9.4
The crashing occur when I try to manually add films and try to adjust the details, like language, media type or subtitle, etc. Mainly when I used one of them more than once and then after adding a different one and want to return the previous one after. (the top of the list from the rolling menu)
I hope this isn't too confusing what I've defined.
Thanks again

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:42 pm 

Macskapajti wrote:
The crashing occur when I try to manually add films and try to adjust the details, like language, media type or subtitle, etc. Mainly when I used one of them more than once and then after adding a different one and want to return the previous one after. (the top of the list from the rolling menu)

Could you please describe a simple procedure that will make the program crash, every time. Please describe what movie you select, what video, what field, etc... I'll reproduce the procedure on my computer, to see if it crashes for me too. If it doesn't crash on my computer, I'll create a test version to understand why it crashes on yours.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:34 pm 

Macskapajti wrote:
The crashing occur when I try to manually add films and try to adjust the details

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback and patience. :V:

You've allowed me to understand that the bug happened only when using a Magic Mouse.

It'll be fixed with the version 4.2.8, to be released in a few hours.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:27 am 

It's fixed and working well, thank you! :)