Discussions about Coollector.
Post a reply

using mouse only

Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:06 am

i suggest left click and hold to open the contribution page for faster using
i hate pressing the cnt key while using coollector

Re: using mouse only

Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:11 am

I'm afraid that users could accidentaly hold the mouse a bit too long and not understand what's happening. When you press the control key, it shows that you know what you're doing.

Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:18 pm

Middle mouse button if he has a wired mouse?

It's pretty common for middle mouse button to have the same function as control+click... of course if he's using a touchpad it will be a bit less straight forward depending on his drivers. On my laptop i need to click with right and left buttons at the same time for a middle click. I must admit though, when i used to contribute more often reaching for that button got annoying after the dozen'th time.

Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:22 pm

I prefer that middle button solution.

Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:06 pm

Hopefully he has a mouse :)

...Or a touchpad with good drivers

Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:09 pm

If it's not the case, then nevermind :(

I really don't like the delay solution. I don't want to worry whether I'm pressing the mouse button for too long.

Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:19 am

lol, i just realized. The topic is 'Using Mouse Only' :doh:

Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:46 pm

right key middle key i am only trying to find another option to the (cnt) key cause my left hand is always busy in feeding me donates while enjoying coollector

Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:50 pm

emad wrote:middle key
:D

Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:23 pm

emad wrote:i am only trying to find another option to the (cnt) key cause my left hand is always busy in feeding me donates while enjoying coollector

I understand that Coollector can be an object of pleasure, but please calm down :shock:

Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:31 pm

(cool) Hector wrote:I understand that Coollector can be an object of pleasure, but please calm down :shock:

:rofl:
Post a reply