Switch to full style
Discussions about Coollector.
Post a reply

Movie Correlation References

Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:13 pm

I think a great add, would be if you could, for say, search for Star Wars: Ep 4. Boom, it pops up but there should be a way on the Movie page, to click correlated movies, like Ep 5 and 6. That's just a simple example.
But, what if, you had something harder, like Evil Dead 1 & 2 and Army of Darkness. Or 2001 Space Odyssey and 2010.
Or even harder like, The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly; 2 Mules for Sister Sara; and A Few Dollars More.
Sure you can use the people names in the database to find the sequels, but it would be so much better if there was a filter that auto sorted sequels or other correlations.

Re: Movie Correlation References

Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:53 pm

When I've started writing this program, I had planned to provide information about movies from the same franchise, and about movies that are remakes of other movies. The database file even includes 2 fields to store that information. But I've never implemented that feature, and I can't guarantee that I'll implement it some day. It's very low on my todo list.

As I won't add that feature any time soon, you can use "MyNotes" to add this information manually (the MyNotes field is accessed by clicking the plot of the movie).

Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:39 am

Love the program though even without that feature. :yahoo:

Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:42 am

Thank you! :D
Post a reply