Switch to full style
Discussions about Coollector.
Post a reply

Loading images from server.

Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:43 am

I noticed this lot of times.
When some actor have character picture, and you go into that movie article, Coollector downloads only his character picture, without one from profile. Is it possible to change that so when I enter in some article, that program download all of them?

To show you what I mean, I tested it. Modern Family / Oliver Platt,
Program only downloaded picture of him in green tracksuit. His profile picture left was donwloaded after I clicked on his name in Modern Family article.
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png

Re: Loading images from server.

Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:07 am

mikira2 wrote:I noticed this lot of times.
When some actor have character picture, and you go into that movie article, Coollector downloads only his character picture, without one from profile.

This is normal behaviour. The program downloads the character picture, and if there's none, then it'll download the person picture.

mikira2 wrote:Is it possible to change that so when I enter in some article, that program download all of them?

I'm sorry, it wouldn't be a good idea. When you display a movie page, there's already a lot of pictures being downloaded. This would only slow down the program, increase the servers load, and eat up more space on your hard disk.
Post a reply