Switch to full style
Discussions about Coollector.
Post a reply

Predicted Movies Fix

Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:57 pm

In the predicted tab, the rank 3rd series is a Turkish sesies.

Well I only watch Hindi and English movies.

So I guess the prediction is still not much accurate. Please fix it.

Screenshot (39).png

Re: Predicted Movies Fix

Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:02 pm

The prediction engine doesn't operate based on countries or languages, so it's not necessarily a bug.

You've rated only 353 movies. At this point it may happen that the predictions are not perfectly accurate, especially if your ratings are not perfectly accurate either. But in my opinion it's more likely that this prediction is in fact correct. I'd be curious to know what would happen if you watched this series...

It has already happened to me in the past. In my case, I hadn't watched anime series in a long time, and the program was highly recommending some of them. Out of curiosity (and also to check if it was a bug or not), I've given them a try and that's how I've discovered "Attack on Titan" and "Death Note" which I've enjoyed quite a lot!

If you really don't want to give this series a try, you'll have to wait until the "not interested" rating is implemented, in order to remove it from your list of recommendations.

Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:09 pm

I checked and this series is recommended to me too (130th). I will give it a try ;)

Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:31 pm

For the moment I haven't been able to find it with subtitles in a language that I understand. I'm disappointed because it has exceptional reviews:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1831164/reviews?ref_=tt_ql_op_3

From what I've seen, the production is cheap, but it's not the most important for a comedy series (Seinfeld, Kaamelott).

Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:13 am

Oh i See.... I will also give a try :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:34 am

Please tell me if you find it somewhere. It's available on Youtube, but without any subtitles.

According to the most critical reviews on IMDb, there's also the possibility that this series is over-rated... In this case it wouldn't really be a bug, and I have no way to fix it.
Post a reply