Switch to full style
Discussions about Coollector.
Post a reply

Request of additional Filters

Tue May 22, 2018 2:53 am

Filter 1: Could you please add a filter I use a lot in the program tinyMediaManager called datasource. The selection allows the user to select or deselect specific folders where their movies are synced to the database which allows you to temperately add or remove movies from your database.

Filter 2: Also a filter I use a lot from tinyMediaManager called Resolution. It would be great to be able to select or deselect different resolutions of your files such as HD, SD, 1080p, 720p, 540p, etc.

Thank you.

Re: Request of additional Filters

Tue May 22, 2018 11:04 am

MissingMovieTitles wrote:Filter 1: Could you please add a filter I use a lot in the program tinyMediaManager called datasource. The selection allows the user to select or deselect specific folders where their movies are synced to the database which allows you to temperately add or remove movies from your database.

Yep, I plan to do that.

https://www.coollector.com/viewtopic.php?t=1758&p=18867#p18867

MissingMovieTitles wrote:Filter 2: Also a filter I use a lot from tinyMediaManager called Resolution. It would be great to be able to select or deselect different resolutions of your files such as HD, SD, 1080p, 720p, 540p, etc.

For that the program will need to be able to extract resolution information from the files. It's not the case right now, but I plan to do it in the future (sorry, it won't be soon).

Re: Request of additional Filters

Tue May 22, 2018 11:56 am

Love to see these additions :D
Post a reply