It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:28 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Tagging Multiple Movies/Shows At Once
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:33 am 

I was experimenting with tagging and thought of a something you and other might like! I created a list of the scariest movies based on the highest jump scare rating of 3.5 and higher (according to the website http://wheresthejump.com/full-movie-list/) and I imported the list into "Wished". Once all the movies were imported, I was hoping I could select all the movies in the wished list to create the same tag called "Scariest Movies". Instead, I found I would have to click each movie to tag them individually. Could you allow us to select multiple movies/shows by holding ctrl or right mouse click hold and drag with the option to tag all selected movies? I know there is a keyboard shortcut CONTROL + SHIFT + T to edit or delete all movies with a already made tag name. I tried typing "No Tag" and "{ No Tag }" hoping it would give me the option to find all movies without a tag and replace it with "Scariest Movies". Please let me know your thoughts.

It may be easier to have us go to tools, import, import a list of tagged movies, (The user could than enter the Tag name for all imported movies. Done. All imported movies are all tagged).

Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Tagging Multiple Movies/Shows At Once
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:31 am 

MissingMovieTitles wrote:
I would have to click each movie to tag them individually.

There's the keyboard shortcut CONTROL + T to "edit the Tags" of a movie. It's a little faster than clicking.

In a few versions I will add a CONTROL + Q shortcut to "Quickly add a tag" to a movie. The dialog that will appear will be ready to add again the last tag that you've added. In other word, you'll be able to add a tag in a fraction of second => CONTROL + Q & ENTER.