Switch to full style
Discussions about Coollector.
Post a reply

TV episodes

Wed May 27, 2020 2:23 am

I have several TV series that I own most, but not all episodes. I have associated the files, but want to be able to confirm that all episodes are associated. Is there a way to print or export a listing of the files associated with a particular series?

Re: TV episodes

Wed May 27, 2020 8:35 am

You can't print it but have you tried clicking next to the title the red number that displays the number of episodes the series has. Clicking will display a window with the name of all the episodes, and the "play" icon will be shown for the episodes that you've scanned from your disk. It's not really what you asked for but I hope it can help.

Wed May 27, 2020 3:29 pm

When I pull up the window with the episodes listed, I don't see a play icon next to any of them. Is there something else that I need to do to get the files associated with the specific episodes after scanning?

Wed May 27, 2020 5:05 pm

What's the name of the episode files? The app looks for info such as "S01E12".

Wed May 27, 2020 5:09 pm

tefftmeister wrote:I have associated the files, but want to be able to confirm that all episodes are associated.

When a file could not get associated, the scanning window tells you. The file could be associated to a wrong movie, but a quick visual inspection should spot the problem.

Wed May 27, 2020 5:13 pm

tefftmeister wrote:When I pull up the window with the episodes listed, I don't see a play icon next to any of them.

I just made the test and I have the "play" icon. But my files contain the info about the season/episode. How are your files named?

Wed May 27, 2020 7:04 pm

My files are named with just the episode number and title.

Wed May 27, 2020 7:46 pm

tefftmeister wrote:My files are named with just the episode number and title.

I made the test and the "play" icon should be shown even with a file named "SxxExx Episode Name".

Please give me an example of a file name.

Wed May 27, 2020 8:46 pm

My files don't have the season number, so the file name looks like: 01 Episode.mp4

Wed May 27, 2020 9:40 pm

Ok, it's tricky, but maybe it's doable. I will give it some thought...
Post a reply