It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Lookin for a trick or tip
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 10:16 pm 

I bought a 10 season video series pack of survivor. i ripped them unto my Entertainment PC and i linked them with Coollecter. now i have no issue if i just title each by season 1 etc and so on. but what i would like to do is add the country or area that season was shot to the folder. i dont think Coollecter will reconize a country added to a season.. but i would love my Survivor season folders have the country in folder title so if i open main folder i can pick what country i wish to watch... now i hope this was not a huge a-- run on sentence and not to confusing i would like to link collecter and also have country title in folder name.. any tips???

Post subject: Re: Lookin for a trick or tip
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 6:52 am 

It should work if you have a folder named "Survivor Country1", a folder named "Survivor Country2", etc...

Isn't it what you want? Have you tried it?

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 11:29 am 

Yes i have tried that "Season 10-Palau" tried this way and also "Survivor - Season 10-Palau".. the issue it seems is all these i would say INDIA movies and shows. it looks as some one has tried to put a monopoly on all words in every way imaginable . I also wonder if its a app that scans IMDB for the new and old. or if it might be a team..
reason i say is there are alot of titles linked that maybe should not. and a team could weed out the reasonable from the i would call it Spam.. and i know it may not be spam and it as i type and think might be actual real. i just wish there was a way to be able to hit what you want. without having to play a riddle. is their away to block some titles? if so you could block all the ones that come up first and work your way down to the actual title you need or want. and maybe im wanting to much from a free app. dont get me wrong i love this app. best one out there i have not seen any that come close to coollecter design. as i sit here im think about in tring to add the country to each individual MP4 the i could see them through Coollecter.. the folder would still have to stay simple in like "Season 01" sorry for rambling on but im quarantined for another 8 days and im bored..

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 11:52 am 

Sorry, I understand almost nothing of what you said. Don't know where to start...

HemlockBrandy wrote:
Yes i have tried that "Season 10-Palau"

For the app to recognize the series "Survivor", it has to be "Survivor Season 10-Palau".

Please explain what's your file structure...

HemlockBrandy wrote:
the issue it seems is all these i would say INDIA movies and shows. it looks as some one has tried to put a monopoly on all words in every way imaginable . I also wonder if its a app that scans IMDB for the new and old. or if it might be a team..
reason i say is there are alot of titles linked that maybe should not. and a team could weed out the reasonable from the i would call it Spam.. and i know it may not be spam and it as i type and think might be actual real.

No idea what you're talking about :worried:

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 12:25 pm 

Please tell me what's your file structure (which files are located into which folders) so I can tell you where you're doing something wrong.