Switch to full style
Discussions about Coollector.
Post a reply

Genres Not values filter not working after restart

Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:15 am

Hey
"Genres Not values" filter is not working after restarting the programme, i need to remove and add the filter everytime i restart the programme (if i want to exclude some genres). because only genres options is on the list, not "not values"
is this normal or am i missing something.
thanks

Re: Genres Not values filter not working after restart

Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:17 pm

I could reproduce what you describe, but I won't bother to fix it because the filtered search is about to evolve and soon you'll use it in a very different way than you're using it now. You'll be able to save your favorite searches, to organize them, and to invoke them with a single click. No more need, each and every time, to set all the needed filters nor to adjust the ordering.

I understand that you want to have a negative genre filter at your hand in case you need it to build your next search, but when the saved searches will be available, it won't be possible anymore to work this way because only the needed filters will be shown as you'll move from one saved search to another one. Probably you'll already have saved the search you want to perform, and if that's not the case, you'll invoke a search that is very close and simply adjust a filter or two.

Re: Genres Not values filter not working after restart

Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:42 pm

thanks
i'm looking forward for the upcoming version for saving my seaches, definetly its going to be very usefull :hi:
Post a reply