Switch to full style
Discussions about Coollector.
Post a reply

Inputting Movie Not In Database

Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:25 am

I can't seem to find out how to add a movie to my coolection that isn't in the database. Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks.

Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:16 am

Hi lambishop,

It's not possible right now, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

I am expanding the encyclopedia with many more movies, and if you still miss a movie, you'll be able to contribute it. It's a heavy task I have begun several weeks ago, and unfortunately it won't be ready until several weeks (I'd say 2 or 3 months).

I'll keep you informed of my progress.

Adding new entries

Thu May 03, 2007 9:38 pm

Keep up the good work Hector - even if it takes a few months it will be worth it. It is my top need right now and I look forward to that particular upgrade :)

It is still a great product, so no pressure - after all, you have a life!

Clive.

Thu May 03, 2007 10:25 pm

Thank you for your understanding and support !

I'm glad that you appreciate Coollector in its current state, in spite that it lacks those 2 important things:
1) a more complete database, regularly updated.
2) movies and persons images.

Since 2 months, my cousin Stef and I are working hard on the new database. It's a complete overhaul, and it will probably take another 2 months to finish. But believe me, you won't be disappointed !!

As of images, they should be available before the end of the month :V:

I'm looking forward to this summer, when Coollector will have becomed pretty decent :excited:

Im from Brazil

Tue May 29, 2007 2:18 am

I cant find any not english speaking film in the database, that why i would like to insert new ones, i could not find any brazilian film for example. But its a great work!
Post a reply