Switch to full style
Discussions about Coollector.
Post a reply

New entries

Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:48 pm

Its my first topic and first of all i want to tell a biiiiig BRAVO for the creator of this program. Then i want to ask if excist the possibility to make our new entrie when the database hasn't the movie we searching for. (Really sorry for my English. I hope to understood what i mean)

Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:14 pm

Thank you argiris !

Right now, it's not possible to add a movie that is not in the database, but it's my top priority to make it possible as soon as possible. For that, I need to make heavy adjustments to the database and the program. Hopefully it will be ready next month (rather the end of the month).

Meanwhile, I apologize for the inconvenience. Please remember that the program is quite young...

Are we there yet? ;-)

Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:19 am

I'm just wondering if the possibility of adding movies to the database is possible yet? I don't seem to be able to find the way to do so, but I'm also very new to the program--and very, very impressed with it!

Thanks,
Brian

Nope, sorry...

Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:34 am

Briantoo wrote:I'm just wondering if the possibility of adding movies to the database is possible yet? I don't seem to be able to find the way to do so

Don't search, it's not possible yet... But I'm working on it. It's very hard to tell you precisely when it'll be ready (I've been wrong before), but August seems feasible. I won't take any holiday until it's done !

Briantoo wrote:but I'm also very new to the program--and very, very impressed with it!

Thank you very much !

Titles not in database

Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:32 pm

I'd like to see that possibility implemented too! :yes:
There are also many good TV-films that people record and keep on DVD and one should be allowed to add titles freely.

Otherwise: jolly good program.
Post a reply