It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:11 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Cooliris Question
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:07 pm 

Off and on I've played around with the Cooliris moving wall to scan through my movies in Coollector. I launch it using the wall icon in Coollector.

When I first tried it, which might have been last year, I seem to remember that I could click on a movie picture in Cooliris and it would take me to that movie in Coollector.

Lately though, Cooliris only lets me browse my movies. Clicking on a picture in Cooliris doesn't pop back to Coollector.

I can't figure out if I am imagining the original behavior or whether perhaps something has changed.

I've tried with both IE and Firefox as my default browser and I have the latest Cooliris plugin.

~KnoWei

Post subject: Re: Cooliris Question
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:22 pm 

KnoWei wrote:
I can't figure out if I am imagining the original behavior or whether perhaps something has changed.

It once was possible, but Cooliris has changed the way it worked, and the hack that I used couldn't work anymore.

Cooliris is great, but the integration with Coollector is far from perfect (it's just a hack).

With Coollector v3.0, we'll completely drop Cooliris support. The new interface will be a more than satisfactory replacement. You'll have great images, great animations, but directly from Coollector's interface.

Post subject: Re: Cooliris Question
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:40 pm 

(cool) Hector wrote:
With Coollector v3.0, we'll completely drop Cooliris support. The new interface will be a more than satisfactory replacement. You'll have great images, great animations, but directly from Coollector's interface.

That's sounds good. It will give us "coolies" something to look forward to. :D

I thought maybe I was losing my mind.

~KnoWei