It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:09 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: possibility of 2 different movie lists
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:33 pm 

Hello,

let me first start by saying what a great program this is, keep up the GREAT work.

My question is, I have 2 different types of movies, standard dvd (about 600 owned) and now beginning to start up a blue ray collection.....is there any way to have the program set up 2 lists for the collections that I have, or does it all have to be combined in one listing.

Thanks again :)

Post subject: Re: possibility of 2 different movie lists
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:31 pm 

moviebuff wrote:
let me first start by saying what a great program this is, keep up the GREAT work.

Thank you very much !

moviebuff wrote:
My question is, I have 2 different types of movies, standard dvd (about 600 owned) and now beginning to start up a blue ray collection.....is there any way to have the program set up 2 lists for the collections that I have, or does it all have to be combined in one listing

help.html

In summary, you can have several coollection files on your computer. The default coollection file is opened when you launch Coollector.exe, while for the other coollection files you have to double-click the file to read it.

But in your case, I wouldn't recommend to make 2 separate lists. Indeed, I will extend the filtered search with more filters, including a media type filter that will allow you to easily distinguish the normal dvds from the blu-rays.

Unfortunately, that feature won't arrive until several months, because I'm currently focused on releasing Coollector version 3, which will bring a much improved interface. But in the meantime, you could devoy an icon you don't use, to mark your blu-rays. You have the choice between the icons "wished", "ordered", "loan" or "play".

Your choice...