Switch to full style
Discussions about Coollector.
Post a reply

Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Please download this modified version of the program:

http://www.coollector.com/Coollector_Test.exe

It will display a code every time your press a key from your remote.

Please tell me what's the code for each of your remote keys.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 am

play: 179
stop: 178
fast forward & rewind: nothing
next chapter: 176
previous chapter: 177
ok: 13
left: 314
right: 316
down: 317
up: 315
back: 166
mute: 173
volume +: 175
volume -: 174
!: nothing

~: opens HP mediaSmart application
DVD: plays the DVD Drive

Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:37 am

Thank you !

I think I can do something pretty neat with it.

Right now, I'm busy with other things, but I'll work on it in a few days.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:50 pm

very well, thank you.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:51 am

You'll probably be disappointed to discover that the new version 2.72 doesn't bring the remote feature. I haven't forgotten about it, I just need a few more days.

I'll probably have this feature ready during the week-end, and I'll make you test it.

KingofHell wrote:one more thing...
can u add another command to change genres eg: left & right to navigate through genres?

Yes, it'll be possible :D

P.S: when you have so many video files of a series that it didn't fit on screen with previous versions, now version 2.72 shows a scrollbar to fix the problem.

Mon May 03, 2010 10:37 am

I have nearly finished this feature, but I cant' test it since I don't have a PC remote.

Is there somebody out there who could make some testing before I release Coollector version 2.74 ?

I can't wait very long before releasing 2.74, as this version also fixes a very annoying crashing bug that occurs when editing the technical details of a video.

Thank !

Mon May 03, 2010 10:05 pm

Here's how it's supposed to work (I had no remote to fully test):

"play" or "stop" => show the list of playable movies

"up" or "down" => navigate through the movies

"volume +" or "volume -" => navigate faster (whole page)

"preceding chapter" or "next chapter" => switch focus between the filters to adjust them

"play" or "OK" => play the selected movie

if the movie is associated with several video files => "up" or "down" => select which video file to play

Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:10 pm

I've just received the PC remote I had ordered.
http://www.focus.com.tw/ShowProduct.php?proSN=85

I love it ! And of course, it allowed me to check that what I've programmed blindly is working. And guess what ? It's not working :shock:

I had inverted the codes of "play" and "stop"... This will be fixed in a few hours, with the release of Coollector version 2.76. 8)

P.S: this remote is amazing. There's a trackpad, and you can also input letters. I ordered it on Ebay from Gigacity, a very serious taiwanese vendor: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0542730378
There's a normal model and a "plus" model. Only the "plus" model allows to inputs letters. It also allows to remap the keys.
Post a reply