It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:30 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Support for Coollector
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:14 pm 

Hello Hector, I am new to this program and I must say it is the greatest thing I've seen. I have been reading all the old posts and in one of them you said: "If you want to support our work, it's as painless as buying yourself a good DVD. Nonetheless, nobody is forced to buy anything. Coollector is freeware, and you can use it as much as you want without ever buying anything. It's very unlikely anyone buys anything right now: I must add price info to the shopping tool, as soon as possible. The more useful the shopping tool will become, the more purchases will be made through us."

My question is: If we click on the CD Universe Link and then buy a DVD, does it directly support Coollector? That would be great if it did. This is a really great program and I hope a lot of people see that it needs to be supported.

Keep up the goodwork!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:12 pm 

Yes, absolutely !

When you click on a CDuniverse link in the program, and actually order some DVD, we receive 6% of the price (of course, you don't pay anything more than the regular price). If even more people do this, we'll get up to 8%

http://www.cduniverse.com/partner/partner.asp?

And in January, it will also work with Amazon...

That's very nice of you to think of supporting us. But don't feel forced to anything. Only order something you would have ordered anyway. But if you do want to order something, please don't forget to use Coollector to jump to the site :D

Last edited by (cool) Hector on Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:24 pm 

Worth mentioning:

You're not forced to buy a DVD in our database. You can also order recent DVDs (not yet in our database). You'd still have to jump to CDuniverse website from our program (using any link will work), and then navigate CDuniverse, and order whatever you want.

We'd get our commission because it's us who led you to CDuniverse !

Post subject: Great Deal!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:58 pm 

That is a great deal!

I know I am not being "forced" to buy from cd universe. But it is still a great deal because the program is already free and I buy a lot of my movies online anyway, so why not use the link and support Coollector in the process?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:07 pm 

That's one of the best part of our concept: possibly make a living from the program (hopefully soon enough), without it costs a penny to our users.

I'm sorry that my previous message confused you... It's a fact that if you order through the program, your support will be MUCH appreciated :D