It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:57 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Yearly Box Office
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:49 pm 

First, i'd like to thank you for a great program. and it's free. I've been using it for a month now.

some suggestion..

>>I think its good if you can add a feature or a filter like yearly box office and their sales, decade top movies, all time top grosser.

>>a simple description of a person just like you did in movie description..and the users can contribute for the description just like in pictures contribution.

thank very much..

Happy new Year!!!!

Post subject: Re: Yearly Box Office
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:15 pm 

vgalactic wrote:
First, i'd like to thank you for a great program. and it's free. I've been using it for a month now.

Thank you very much !

vgalactic wrote:
>>I think its good if you can add a feature or a filter like yearly box office and their sales, decade top movies, all time top grosser.

Sorry, but it's not the kind of information that we plan to add to the database. You know, we try to keep the database at a reasonable size, because you download it all on your computer . For all the information that isn't essential, we prefer to provide a link. For the moment, we provide links only to IMDb.com and TV.com, but in the future we'll provide links to more movie sites.

In the case of your request, we'll probably provide a link to boxofficemojo.com

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=tron2.htm

vgalactic wrote:
a simple description of a person just like you did in movie description..and the users can contribute for the description just like in pictures contribution.

Once again, we prefer to provide a link to IMDb to keep our database reasonably small. Also, a biography is the intellectual property of the person who wrote it. With movies, it's not too big a problem, because the studios themselves provide a description on the DVD covers.

vgalactic wrote:
Happy new Year!!!!

Happy New Year to you too !

I predict that 2011 will be a great year for Coollector 8)