Switch to full style
Discussions about Coollector.
Post a reply

Love the new look!!!

Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:37 am

:D Good work hector. You are da best. I love the new interfacing. :D

Ive been waiting for it ever since you told me about it. I'm looking forward to seeing Coollector get even better in the future.

Re: Love the new look!!!

Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:59 am

kakashi wrote: :D Good work hector. You are da best. I love the new interfacing. :D

Thank you very much :D

It's the beginning of a small revolution for Coollector.

kakashi wrote:Ive been waiting for it ever since you told me about it.

I said it would be ready much sooner, but please forgive me, I'm really terrible at guessing.

I have left a few minor bugs, which I'll fix with the next version. But feel free to report anything wrong you notice, in case I'm not already aware of it. Thanks !

Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Yeah ! new look is awesome ....Good work Hector and best of luck for the future

Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:46 pm

umer7c wrote:Yeah ! new look is awesome ....Good work Hector and best of luck for the future

:excited:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:38 pm

I am grateful you did not eliminate altogether the list view!!!!

I've never adapted to the thumbnail view, whether it's the OS explorer or some shopping site. I yelled "oh no!!" when I first ran the new 2.96 version. But I did manage to get it back to the list view. Thank you.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:04 am

gigagiggles wrote:I am grateful you did not eliminate altogether the list view!!!!

Yep, I thought that some users might be nostalgic of the old interface.

Personally, I feel no nostalgia 8)

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:02 am

look dude... i LOVE Coollector! its the best :D .... but I've gotta say this... the new look is AWESOME, but it only looks beautiful.... in actual use its just awefull :cry2: .... so please add something to switch back to the old look if i wish!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:53 am

ChesterX wrote:look dude... i LOVE Coollector! its the best :D

Thank you very much !

ChesterX wrote:but I've gotta say this... the new look is AWESOME, but it only looks beautiful.... in actual use its just awefull :cry2:

Why awful ? Please elaborate.

ChesterX wrote:so please add something to switch back to the old look if i wish!

At the bottom of the grids, there are controls to adjust the layout to your liking (thumb size + nb columns + style). To switch back to the old look, simply set the style to have the picture on the left, and set the thumb size to the minimum.
Post a reply