Switch to full style
Discussions about Coollector.
Post a reply

Movie description

Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:31 pm

Hi,..

I have troubles reading the movie description because the used
font is small. Is it possible to add an option selecting my own from
the system fonts,... ? Or atleast to choose the fontsize.

thnx

Re: Movie description

Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Sorry, it's not possible for the moment, but it will be in a few months, when the skin system is ready (you'll be able to customize the font type, the font size, as well as many other things).

Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Great,..

I´m glad to hear that,...

thnx

Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:54 am

Me too. I look on the website and it shows a full left hand panel movie write up but when i click on the right hand movie results i get some actors profile...Why??

Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:26 pm

tosh fox wrote:Me too. I look on the website and it shows a full left hand panel movie write up but when i click on the right hand movie results i get some actors profile...Why??

I'm sorry, but I'm not certain that I understand your question. Is it the program that you call a website ?

When you click the right panel (the movie panel), then the left panel (the movie filtered search panel) is replaced by the person panel.

I agree that it's rather confusing, and our current interface needs to be made clearer.

Follow the link below to view a mockup of the improved interface of Coollector 3.0 (to be released next month):

http://www.coollector.com/New%20Interface.png

I hope that it'll help you understand better how the interface is organized.

By the way: in a couple of weeks, we'll be looking for some beta testers, to make sure that version 3 is bug-free. Stay tuned...
Post a reply