It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:48 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Distinguish Blu-Ray disks from standard disks of same title
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:32 am 

Nice program, especially at the price :D

Is it possible to distinguish blu-ray disks from standard disks of the same title in my owned collection? Many times I want to see if I have a blu-ray version of a title or want to see how many blu-ray titles I have. When I view the Encyclopedia with media type set to blu-ray and then add a title to my owned collection, does it add it as a blu-ray disk?

Post subject: Re: Distinguish Blu-Ray disks from standard disks of same ti
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:23 am 

Wolf6 wrote:
Is it possible to distinguish blu-ray disks from standard disks of the same title in my owned collection?

In the "owned videos" box of the movie, you'll see something like, for instance:

1 x BLU-RAY
1 x DVD R1

And if you click that box, you'll access the technical details of the video you want.

Wolf6 wrote:
Many times I want to see if I have a blu-ray version of a title or want to see how many blu-ray titles I have.

Set the status filter to "owned" and the media type filter to "BLU-RAY".

Wolf6 wrote:
When I view the Encyclopedia with media type set to blu-ray and then add a title to my owned collection, does it add it as a blu-ray disk?

When you add an owned video, you can adjust all the technical details as you want. You just have to set the "media type" to "BLU-RAY".

Post subject: Re: Distinguish Blu-Ray disks from standard disks of same ti
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:37 am 

(cool) Hector wrote:
Wolf6 wrote:
Is it possible to distinguish blu-ray disks from standard disks of the same title in my owned collection?

In the "owned videos" box of the movie, you'll see something like, for instance:

1 x BLU-RAY
1 x DVD R1

And if you click that box, you'll access the technical details of the video you want.

Wolf6 wrote:
Many times I want to see if I have a blu-ray version of a title or want to see how many blu-ray titles I have.

Set the status filter to "owned" and the media type filter to "BLU-RAY".

Thanks, figured it out.
Wolf6 wrote:
When I view the Encyclopedia with media type set to blu-ray and then add a title to my owned collection, does it add it as a blu-ray disk?

When you add an owned video, you can adjust all the technical details as you want. You just have to set the "media type" to "BLU-RAY".