Switch to full style
Discussions about Coollector.
Post a reply

Re: Quickly View Subset of Owned Movies

Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:35 pm

Since the transfer rate is much faster for larger files maybe archiving images into a single file would help.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:36 pm

But it's true that if Skinamp uses the portable version on an HDD that he doesn't format every 2 months, then all his problems are gone.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:39 pm

kakashi wrote:Since the transfer rate is much faster for larger files maybe archiving images into a single file would help.

It's a complex solution that wouldn't improve things very much, because it would add processing for archiving and unarchiving. Let's keep things simple.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:41 pm

(cool) Hector wrote:It's a complex solution that wouldn't improve things very much, because it would add processing for archiving and unarchiving. Let's keep things simple.

Point taken

(cool) Hector wrote:But it's true that if Skinamp uses the portable version on an HDD that he doesn't format every 2 months, then all his problems are gone.

:V:

Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:14 am

(cool) Hector wrote:But it's true that if Skinamp uses the portable version on an HDD that he doesn't format every 2 months, then all his problems are gone.

Hi,...

Hector & Kakashi thnx for the replies !
The solution above is perfect, i´ll install Coollector portable on my
internal 2nd HDD wich is used for storage and backups for all kind
of software,... I never format this drive.

GREAT :yahoo:
thnx
Post a reply