Switch to full style
Discussions about Coollector.
Post a reply

Re: Owned Videos Image

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:48 am

(cool) Hector wrote:When I'll find time, I'll give the barcode field a popdown, listing all the barcodes of the existing videos for that movie.

In fact, the barcode field should automatically be set to the first value.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:52 am

(cool) Hector wrote:In fact, the barcode field should automatically be set to the first value.

I really like it ! :D

That's so much better than the current situation, that I'll probably add this feature to the next version.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:53 am

(cool) Hector wrote:To access the combo, you have to click an existing video and click "add as owned". There you can use Control + C with the barcode combo.

I must admit: It never crossed my mind. I definately understand better now.

(cool) Hector wrote:When I'll find time, I'll give the barcode field a popdown, listing all the barcodes of the existing videos for that movie.

Even better :D

Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:58 pm

kakashi wrote:I said "I guess it could be seen as a 'small visual glitch'" because thats what it seems like to me except for the times that it happens slow enough for me to see the image 'grows, shrink, grow, shrink, etc...'.

In fact, I think we're talking about the exact same thing. The zoomed picture doesn't shrink, it's just that, for a split second, we can see through the small picture below it.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:15 pm

Oh, I see... So does that mean that you will be able to fix the problem?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:28 pm

kakashi wrote:Oh, I see... So does that mean that you will be able to fix the problem?

As I've said, I've spend a lot of time (days) on it, and that's the best result I could get with Windows 7. XP is fine. Mac is even better (very smooth).

But if I use the same method with 7, the result is just awful. I've had to create an alternate method, just for 7. And as you can see, the result isn't perfect, but I couldn't get anything better.

One day I'll hire a wxWidgets programmer to help me fix this glitch.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:55 pm

(cool) Hector wrote:
kakashi wrote:Maybe f5 should fix this problem too.

In fact, you have to first click the video, then press F5.

I've just released version 3.03.

Now, if you zoom a picture and press F5, the zoomed picture will be redownloaded.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:07 am

:up:
Post a reply