It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:16 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Saving Owned Videos
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:19 pm 

Hi there! Newbie here:

First of all, congrats for the great software. With tons of videos on my hard disk and external drive, this is definetly bringing some organization to my video library! IMDB integration looks great!

However, I haven't yet been able to start using Coollector, as after I scan my hard drive and add videos to the owned tab, when i close the program and open again, nothing was saved! Am I missing some saving step before closing the program? (can't find in anywhere...)

Help would be apprecciated! :)

Thanks in advance!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:56 pm 

tiagorelvao wrote:
First of all, congrats for the great software. With tons of videos on my hard disk and external drive, this is definetly bringing some organization to my video library! IMDB integration looks great!

Thank you very much !

tiagorelvao wrote:
after I scan my hard drive and add videos to the owned tab, when i close the program and open again, nothing was saved!

That's not normal. Are you sure that you made a real scan (not a scan preview) and that the movies appeared in your owned movies ? And when you rate a movie, is it remembered after you close the program ?

In the past, I've already had a couple of users whose system didn't allow the program to write to the disk, for unknown reasons. And the only solution that we found was to use the portable version of Coollector:

http://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?id=1556