It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:35 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: some movies missing
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:10 pm 

the new version rules but unfortunately still crashes in win2000 pro. i think it is because of system registry. anyway u are great. i want to know why some movies not listed on database . for e.g. (2 or 3 thing about her) by jean-luc godard, (simon of the desert) by bunuel and many others . is there any specific reason? thanks again for yr support.

Post subject: Re: some moveis missing
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:23 pm 

mchangizi wrote:
the new version rules but unfortunately still crashes in win2000 pro. i think it is because of system registry.

Coollector uses the registry only to remember your preference settings. And my cousin has no problem using Coollector with Windows 2000. No, I think there's really a bug somewhere, maybe related to images download (that would explain why it seems to be random). I hope one day soon I'll identify this bug and you'll be able to use Coollector with your Windows 2000 system.

mchangizi wrote:
i want to know why some movies not listed on database . for e.g. (2 or 3 thing about her) by jean-luc godard, (simon of the desert) by bunuel and many others . is there any specific reason? thanks again for yr support.

The database is still a work in progress. Coollector 2.04 included a database update with 1,000 new movies. In the weeks to come, we'll grow the database even more rapidly. The missing movies are mainly foreign movies (French movies, Spanish movies, Bollywood movies, etc...). But they'll be added too, as soon as possible. Our goal is to have an exhaustive database of all the movies/series from all around the world !

Post subject: Re: some movies missing
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:00 pm 

mchangizi wrote:
the new version rules but unfortunately still crashes in win2000 pro

Please forgive me for this silly question, but can you confirm you're not running out of disk space ? Sorry, I had to ask :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:19 am 

i'm not running out of disk space drive c: contains 7 Gb of free space :no:
may be the reason lies beneath LAN. I haven't shared it with someone. i'm beyond proxy and cannot update pictures in the office.