Switch to full style
Discussions about Coollector.
Post a reply

A Question

Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:20 am

why not show only windows skin on the windows version and mac skins on the mac version?

Re: Coollector News

Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:32 am

http://www.coollector.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=962

"you can download a skin created on the other platform"

Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:20 am

:up:

Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:57 pm

A new version will be released in a couple of days.

I'm sorry that it takes longer than usual, but I've encountered a serious technical problem.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:27 pm

(cool) Hector wrote:A new version will be released in a couple of days.

I'm sorry that it takes longer than usual, but I've encountered a serious technical problem.

Lehman's laws?

Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Gl3nn75 wrote:
(cool) Hector wrote:A new version will be released in a couple of days.

Lehman's laws?

Not really. The technical problem wasn't due to the program itself, but to the fact that I had to replace my main computer, re-install all my tools, etc... Plus another problem that added up at that bad moment.

About the evolution of Coollector, on the contrary, things look bright, as I'm nearly finished with consolidating the foundations, and I'll soon move on to adding the dozens of features that I wanted to add since a very long time :excited:

Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:34 am

(cool) Hector wrote:Things look bright, as I'm nearly finished with consolidating the foundations, and I'll soon move on to adding the dozens of features that I wanted to add since a very long time :excited:

:D

Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Sounds great, Hector!

Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:22 pm

Any Updates on when the HTML exporting will be added?

Still Chrome Only for now...

Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:03 pm

kakashi wrote:Any Updates on when the HTML exporting will be added?

Very hard to give a date. Beyond 2 months, it's difficult to be accurate, and I'd be very surprised if it's less than 2 months.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:18 pm

(cool) Hector wrote:Very hard to give a date. Beyond 2 months, it's difficult to be accurate, and I'd be very surprised if it's less than 2 months.

Thx

Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:12 pm

How do you do that chrome thing that kakashi did?

Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:21 pm

Gl3nn75 wrote:How do you do that chrome thing that kakashi did?

It's an experiment that kakashi made on his own. Is it a feature that would interest you ?

This kind of things will really become possible when Coollector will be able to export to XML (and json in this case).

Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:02 am

Yeah, it would be!

I understand it requires the export to xml (and more) to work though.

Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:40 am

just a suggestion Is there any way or can you make a way to personalize the reports? I would like to get more information to print out like location information Otherwise i love this program i use it to organize my video collection
Post a reply