It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:16 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: slight change
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:29 am 

can you modify or give us the option to just right click and add a movie, with our default settings. IE i add a movie normally but i call it a divx not a dvd1 then when i right click to add a new one in the search list it would auto add it as my last chosen ie divx. this way i can get my videos into the system faster. then i can spend time later updating each individual one.

or maybe just add a Add button to the left window so i can add it faster then two new windows i have to go thru.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:13 pm 

If I understand correctly, it's already possible to do what you describe. Because when you input a video from scratch (using the central button "+"), Coollector remembers the last media type you've used.

Thus, the fastest you can go is:

1) go to the first movie, click the "+" button, set the media type to "divx", press "enter" twice.

2) for the next movies, just press the "+" button and press "enter" twice (it can be done in less than 1 second).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:01 am 

cool, one other idea for later...

add a search by actor, or director to the search page... would be nice if your tring to collect say all the john wayne movies but dont know the names of them all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:19 am 

taalon927 wrote:
one other idea for later...

add a search by actor, or director to the search page...

:yes: yes, the same way I will add many criteria to the movie criterion search, I will add "profession" as a criterion to the person criterion search. This way, it'll be possible to display e.g. "your favorite set designers", "the actors you don't like", etc...

taalon927 wrote:
would be nice if your tring to collect say all the john wayne movies but dont know the names of them all.

:? just use the person string search, look for John Wayne, and there you'll have his complete filmography...