Switch to full style
Discussions about Coollector.
Post a reply

lost my license

Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:36 am

I purchased my Coollector movie database from the app store and now I cannot find my license key anywhere. I thougth I had it but can not find it. I do have proof of purchase. Can someone help me?
Thanks
Dan Cole

Re: lost my license

Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:16 am

First of all, thank you very much for supporting our work !

If you bought on the Mac App Store, then you don't really have a license. You can simply connect to the Mac App Store with your Apple ID, and install the program again.

Unfortunately, the Mac App Store version is 4 months old. I have submitted a new version to Apple, but it's still waiting to be reviewed.

If you send me a private message with your proof of purchase, I'll give you a license for the version from our site. And if you want you'll switch to the Mac App Store version when it's updated.

Re: lost my license

Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:20 am

If you've used the version from our site, the version from the Mac App Store might give an error message when you'll install it. That happens when you've added a movie that's not present in the 4 months old database of the Mac App Store.

If that happens, I advise you to wait for the Mac App Store version to be updated, and use the version from our site in the meanwhile.
Post a reply