Thank you for reporting them.
Post a reply

Crashing When Trying to Enter Single-Pane Mode

Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:07 am

I get this alert every time I click on Single-Pane.

wxWidgets Debug Alert
A debugging check in this application has failed.
..\..\src\msw\graphics.cpp(2578): assert "bmp.lsOk()" failed in wxGDIPlusRenderer::CreateContext(): Should select a bitmap before creating wxGCDC

[01] 0086DA05
[02] 00B6E2B
[03] 00B6BE4A

It doesn't matter if I click "Stop" or "Continue" the program just closes.

I am running Windows 11, on a fresh install on a 4K monitor.

Re: Crashing When Trying to Enter Single-Pane Mode

Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:55 am

I can't reproduce that issue, there must be something special about your settings that we need to determine.

Are you using a skin?

If not, could you please send me a private message with a screenshot of your layout.

Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:46 pm

(cool) Hector wrote:I can't reproduce that issue, there must be something special about your settings that we need to determine.

Are you using a skin?

If not, could you please send me a private message with a screenshot of your layout.

The issue has gone away.

I run two large 4k displays side by side, a 58 inch and 50 inch, at a resolution of 3840 x 2160. Coollector was crashing on the 50 inch display. The issue went away when I dropped the resolution down to 1920 x 1080 and I was happy to leave the display at that setting.

No, I am not using a Skin.

When you asked for a screenshot of my layout I returned the display to 3840 x 2160, and for some reason, Coollector is now working perfectly.

Thank you for your rapid response and for producing such a fine program.

I just sent you a donation. Best regards - Bar.

Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:53 pm

Barstool wrote:When you asked for a screenshot of my layout I returned the display to 3840 x 2160, and for some reason, Coollector is now working perfectly.

That's quite a mystery :shock:

Barstool wrote:I just sent you a donation. Best regards - Bar.

Thanks a lot, much appreciated :mysir:
Post a reply