Switch to full style
Thank you for reporting them.
Post a reply

3.23.3 not working on Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 (11E53)

Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:06 pm

As the subject says - current version, downloaded from macupdate, does not work on Lion 10.7.4.

All I get is a bouncing icon. Nothing happens other than this. If I click on the icon, it disappears.

[RESOLVED]Re: 3.23.3 not working on Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 (11

Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:26 pm

I resolved this by running:

Code:
chmod +x /Applications/Coollector Movie Database.app/Contents/MacOS/Coollector Movie Database

It runs, but I still get segfaults (eg if I hit "Hide Others" or "Show All").

Re: [RESOLVED]Re: 3.23.3 not working on Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4

Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:04 pm

clearloon wrote:I resolved this by running:

Code:
chmod +x /Applications/Coollector Movie Database.app/Contents/MacOS/Coollector Movie Database

It's weird that you had to do that. Normally, the first time you run the program, OS X should tell you that the file was downloaded from the internet, and ask you if you're sure you want to run it.

Or maybe it's a problem with gatekeeper... What are your gatekeeper settings ?

clearloon wrote:It runs, but I still get segfaults (eg if I hit "Hide Others" or "Show All").

If there's a bug, I'll be happy to fix it. But I don't understand what's "Hide Others" and "Show All".

Re: [RESOLVED]Re: 3.23.3 not working on Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4

Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:10 pm

clearloon wrote:current version, downloaded from macupdate, does not work on Lion 10.7.4.

I made the test, downloaded the zip file from MacUpdate, but had no problem on my computer.

clearloon wrote:It runs, but I still get segfaults (eg if I hit "Hide Others" or "Show All").

You're right, it crashes on my computer too. I will investigate. Thank you very much for reporting this bug !

Re: 3.23.3 not working on Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 (11E53)

Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:46 pm

This bug was introduced 2 versions ago. It 's easy to fix. I will release a new version this week-end.

Thanks again !
Post a reply