Switch to full style
Thank you for reporting them.
Post a reply

Link to video when selected is only working some of the time

Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:06 pm

The link to my owned video only works occasionally. Sometimes it works perfectly by opening QuickTime. Sometimes it gives an error saying with a code of (1) that something went wrong. And sometime nothing at all happens when the link is clicked.

Re: Link to video when selected is only working some of the

Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:00 am

Sorry for the late reply, I don't understand how, but I nearly missed your message. :doh:

When you click the "play" icon, the video is played with your default video player associated with this kind of file.

amombourquette wrote:Sometimes it works perfectly by opening QuickTime.

Visibly, there's no problem with the file extensions associated with QuickTime.

amombourquette wrote:Sometimes it gives an error saying with a code of (1) that something went wrong.

What's the exact message? What's the file extension? What happens when you double-click the file from outside Coollector? I need to know what player the video is associated with.

amombourquette wrote:And sometime nothing at all happens when the link is clicked.

What's the file extension? Probably this kind of file isn't associated to any player on your computer.

I recommend that you install VLC. It's plays almost anything, and I know it works fine when launched from Coollector.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html
Post a reply