Switch to full style
Thank you for reporting them.
Post a reply

an intermittent bug

Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:30 am

Not sure what triggers it, and only occurs every now and again (and easy to workaround), but thought I'd mention it...

It happens when you start typing to run a search, most often from one of the other views (start typing when in filtered search), but I think I've also seen it when already in title search but with a blank search box; you can only type one letter (I think it's usually a 't' or an 'a' but could be others, can't remember), then it won't accept any more input to the search box. You can delete the one letter you've put in, but then you can't type anything into the search box at all.

Fixing it is easy, you just alt-tab away from the program, then back again, and you can type normally; not a big problem at all, just odd :-)

Thanks,

Re: an intermittent bug

Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:14 am

Did it happen with the latest version? I ask because I think I have fixed this bug.

Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:18 am

I'm fairly sure I saw this happen again after the update, but not 100% (it was an 'a', this time, and the only shows beginning with 'a' were added after I updated), but it's not so important, so I'll keep an eye out, no point in putting effort into fixing it, until I or someone can confirm it is still happening...

Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:58 am

Orclev wrote:I'll keep an eye out

Thank you!

Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:05 pm

Just to let you know - still happening, with the very latest version (trying to search for 'the one game', exactly the same thing...)

Thanks,

Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:14 pm

Orclev wrote:Just to let you know - still happening, with the very latest version

Thank you for the info!
Post a reply