Switch to full style
Thank you for reporting them.
Post a reply

Cant update coollector !

Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:03 pm

Hi! I am not being able to able to update the program !
Attachments
Picture1.png

Re: Cant update coollector !

Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:35 pm

I don't know exactly what's happening, but version 4.0.3 is one year old, and several things have changed, so maybe it's the explanation.

I'm sorry, you'll have to update by installing the setup of the latest version.

http://www.coollector.com/

Don't uninstall anything, just install with the full setup, and everything will be fine.

After that, please tell me if the update problem still happens with the latest version, and if that's the case, I'll look into it.

Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:23 am

I downloaded and installed version 4.3.5 and then updated to 4.3.6 using the in-program update method. So the problem's solved. Thanks !!
:)

Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:11 pm

Cool! :D

Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:24 am

Hello. Great work with this app!.

I cannot update database either. But I have version 4.2.1.

It stops around 10344 / 96146 kb. I have tried several times fearing it was my Internet connection with no luck.

I could just download the new version, but I would really like to know if it was the app or my Internet.

If it were though, that my Internet connection was faulty, like unstable, would it be possible to make a feature to "Resume" update where it stopped?

And also, is there any way to create an error log ?

Thank you

[edit UPDATE]

I was able to successfully update via the application. So I'll just leave this as a feature request for the Resume option and the error log output.

Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:29 pm

mim wrote:If it were though, that my Internet connection was faulty, like unstable, would it be possible to make a feature to "Resume" update where it stopped?

The ftp protocol allows to resume a file download. Unfortunately, our files are transmitted by http servers, not ftp servers :worried:

I'll be interested to see how it goes with the next updates. You'll please tell me if you still have issues or not.

Maybe it was just a temporary hiccup. Personally I've never had problem, though my internet connection is very poor (I live in the countryside).

Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:49 pm

:ok: I'll let you know if there are any more problems!

Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:11 am

:)
Post a reply