Switch to full style
Thank you for reporting them.
Post a reply

Movie Title Search is not working after adding a video

Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:55 pm

Step-1 Tools->Scan your video files->add the recognized files# :)
Step-2 Click on "Movie Title Search" you can't type anything in here :worried:

#manually adding a video is working properly

After re-opening coollector Movie Title Search is working :yes:

Re: Movie Title Search is not working after adding a video

Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:37 pm

Sorry, I could not reproduce the bug. Which panel were initally displayed? Are you in single or dual pane mode?

Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:08 am

dual pane mode

Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:27 pm

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't reproduce this bug. Are you able to reproduce it systematically? Can another user reproduce this bug?

Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:06 pm

(cool) Hector wrote:I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't reproduce this bug. Are you able to reproduce it systematically?

Neither I
It was happening on v4.5.7 but I can't reproduce this bug on v4.5.8

:sorry:

Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:36 pm

swarupbasak72 wrote:I can't reproduce this bug on v4.5.8

I was testing with 4.5.8, that's probably why :D

Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:13 pm

I've had something very like this happen every now and again (and I think with the latest version as well - I think I reported it ages ago, but with the same random occcurence it was hard to fix :-)), not after anything specific or that I can reliably reproduce, just sometimes you can only type one letter into the search box, then it won't accept any more input; don't need to restart the program to fix, just alt-tabbing to another window then back again fixes it. It's certainly happened without having added movies directly, as on at least one of the PC's it's happened on I've never directly added movies (just copied across a coollection file)

Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:41 pm

Orclev wrote:don't need to restart the program to fix, just alt-tabbing to another window then back again fixes it.

About 3 or 4 versions ago, I've fixed a bug that made the search lose the keyboard focus and you had to select a different tab to make it work again. I've been lucky that when I've triggered the bug I was able to remember the sequence of actions that had caused it. Reproduced => fixed ;)

It was a bit complex, I'm certain it was the same bug as you. Please tell me if you see your bug again.
Post a reply