Switch to full style
Thank you for reporting them.
Post a reply

"not interested" issues

Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:53 pm

1. my predicted movies now show -- as what I like best -- movies rated "not interested+" :(

2. can something be added that explains what happens if you mark a movie as one that you are not interested in?

thanks.

Re: "not interested" issues

Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:33 pm

Thank you for reporting your issue!

Unfortunately, I can't reproduce it, are you sure you're using the latest version of the app?

mwbloomfield wrote:1. my predicted movies now show -- as what I like best -- movies rated "not interested+" :(

Where does it show that? I've tried the interface, I've tried the export, but I don't see that.

mwbloomfield wrote:2. can something be added that explains what happens if you mark a movie as one that you are not interested in?

You're right, I need to add a section to the help page (in fact, I was convinced that there was already one).

A movie you mark as "not interested" won't be listed as "predicted". It's a way to clean your list of recommendations.

In the case of a series, you can mark it as "not interested" even if you've already rated it. That'll remind you that you don't want to watch more episodes from that series.

Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:44 pm

thanks regarding explaining "not interested."

I do have the latest, since I just installed it a few days ago, and when I clicked on update, it said I had the latest. The predictions show a picture of excellent+, but when I put my cursor over it, some of the excellent+ ones write "Not interested+". (I had checked the boxes to show IMDb ratings, plot summary and predictions).

Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:54 pm

mwbloomfield wrote:when I put my cursor over it, some of the excellent+ ones write "Not interested+". (I had checked the boxes to show IMDb ratings, plot summary and predictions).

I didn't think about checking that part. Now I can confirm the bug, and it'll be fixed in a few hours with the release of a new version. Thank you very much for your feedback!

Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:11 pm

Thanks!

Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:17 am

Version 4.13.9 has been released with this bug fixed 8)
Post a reply