Switch to full style
Thank you for reporting them.
Post a reply

Movie or Series

Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:58 am

OK, Not exactly sure where to post this, but I've had the pleasure of using your program for many years now. It is fantastic!!!

Apart from having a great view for my collection, I use it to find films I do not yet own. I would set the top left drop-down to 'Not Owned' and the bottom right to 'Movies', then genre if need be. Now however, the bottom right drop-down suggests if I want it to be a dvd 1/2/3, Pal, NTSC, etc, but no options for Movies or Series like before.

I have auto updates on and it wasn't like this yesterday, so may have updated over night.

I have been using the portable version, not sure if that makes a difference.

I'd really love that drop down again as I want the ability to exclude series/films from each search.

Re: Movie or Series

Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:00 am

Jaryddxb wrote:I've had the pleasure of using your program for many years now. It is fantastic!!!

Thank you very much!!!

Jaryddxb wrote:Now however, it suggests if I want it to be a dvd 1/2/3, Pal, NTSC, etc.

If you don't need the "media type" filter, you can remove it with the button "Add/Remove Filters".

Jaryddxb wrote:I want the ability to exclude series/films from each search.

Once again, use the button "Add/Remove Filters" to make appear the "Movies vs Series" filter.

Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:05 am

:doh:

I just figured that out and was about to delete this post.

Thank you for your help.

I've been using this for free for too long. I will purchase the full version very shortly.

Thank's again for making an amazing program. You're truly awesome!

Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:15 am

:V:
Post a reply