Switch to full style
Thank you for reporting them.
Post a reply

Unable to add media type

Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:20 pm

I downloaded v. 4.16.1 and tried to input some of the titles I own. The problem is, the latest version won't allow me to add new media types directly. Is this a bug or am I doing something stupid?
If I use one of the pre-loaded media types and save, I can then edit it to reflect the media type i wished to utilise.

Re: Unable to add media type

Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:07 pm

I just made the test of adding a new media type with version 4.16.1 on Windows and it worked fine.

Are you using the Mac version? If you're using the Windows version, please detail the steps to reproduce the bug.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:09 am

If your want the 'Save as' dialog to appear in the browser, you can add the Content-Disposition-header in the response

Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:57 am

ryanebeerman wrote:If your want the 'Save as' dialog to appear in the browser, you can add the Content-Disposition-header in the response

What?

Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:19 pm

Thanks. I am using Windows 10 home. I wished to input media type as 'mp4', but the program would not allow me to insert it. I used the type 'DVD R2' and saved. I then entered edit mode, changed the type to 'mp4', saved and it showed up as required.
Today I attempted to tag a movie as 'Wished' but the program would not accept the input. However, after clicking on another movie and then returning to the previous movie the required action was accepted.

Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:42 pm

What you describe is weird... When you say that "the program would not allow you", what happens exactly, do you get an error message? Did you do something special with your coollection file, like putting it on a network?
Post a reply