Switch to full style
Thank you for reporting them.
Post a reply

NCIS Error

Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:27 am

When I download the update, I get an NCIS Error. Error Launching Installer so I have to turn off auto install on start so it will run. Stuck with V 4.16.6

I have tried multiple times over the course of a month with the same result. I have been using IObit Advanced System Care anit-virus for the last few years without any problems updating any programs I use.
Attachments
Coollector Error.jpg
Coollector Error.jpg (5.15 KiB) Viewed 5693 times
Last edited by Movie Fan on Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: NCIS Error

Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:45 am

Have you tried more than 1 time? What Antivirus do you have? Can you look at your Antivirus logs to see if it has blocked the installer?

Movie Fan wrote:I get an NCIS Error.
Movie Fan? More like Series Fan ;)

Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:38 pm

I have tried multiple times to update, even after two updated downloads. There is no error associated with this program and my antivirus. Still getting the error today.

Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:07 am

Sorry about your troubles, but I don't understand what's happening.

Anyway, if the update feature doesn't work, you can still update by using the setup file instead.

https://www.coollector.com/Coollector_4_17_1_Setup.exe

Don't uninstall anything, you just run this file and it'll be the exact equivalent of updating.

Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:39 am

Thanks for the help. That did the trick. I have used Coollector for many years and love it.

Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:02 am

Thank you very much! Please keep me posted whether the issue continues or stops in the future.
Post a reply