Switch to full style
Thank you for reporting them.
Post a reply

Re: Collection file is not loaded

Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:39 pm

I'm really curious to know what's in your OneDrive, because when Coollector asks for the location of the documents folder, it gets a location on OneDrive.

What happens when you use Explorer to get to your documents folder?

Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:43 pm

If we can't fix that OneDrive weirdness, as a last recourse you can use the portable version of Coollector. You select a folder to install it, and everything happens in that folder.

Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:36 pm

(cool) Hector wrote:I'm really curious to know what's in your OneDrive, because when Coollector asks for the location of the documents folder, it gets a location on OneDrive.

As I wrote before: with Explorer I get the default collection. That is the most strange for me: why it cannot open the required file? How OneDrive can influence on it?

Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:42 pm

I disconnected OneDrive and reinstalled Collector.

It seems it works now. :hi:

But anyway it is strange to me. :)

Thanks for help!

Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:56 pm

Serega wrote:
(cool) Hector wrote:I'm really curious to know what's in your OneDrive, because when Coollector asks for the location of the documents folder, it gets a location on OneDrive.

As I wrote before: with Explorer I get the default collection. That is the most strange for me: why it cannot open the required file?

I was curious to know how many of your other files the OneDrive folder contained, in addition to Coollector's, but nevermind.

Serega wrote:How OneDrive can influence on it?

OneDrive isn't a normal drive. Like dropbox, it's a drive "in the cloud", your data is sent to Microsoft servers and synchronized.

Serega wrote:I disconnected OneDrive and reinstalled Collector.

It seems it works now. :hi:

Wonderful news! Forcing OneDrive on us is an evil move from Microsoft!
Post a reply