Switch to full style
Thank you for reporting them.
Post a reply

Trying to Manually Add a Video via the "Owned Videos +Add"

Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:18 am

Hi there ,

This used to work but doesnt seem to allow me to select file location anymore ??
( I think it also prepopulated the field based on the last film added, but i restarted and it then shows blank -unspecified)

While adding via a Scan Folder Location , and the Not Recognized year or Title Tabs, you can double click on movie location box and in the MOVIE windows it will show a ???? Film also with an Add Box (presume you dont want this)

V 4.17.5 Win7x64

Thanks

Re: Trying to Manually Add a Video via the "Owned Videos +Ad

Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:03 am

beldeamon wrote:This used to work but doesnt seem to allow me to select file location anymore

The file location? If you want to manually associate a file, you have to click the "play" icon.

Owned Videos +Add is for physical medias like DVDs, and in case of physical medias the location field is a text field where you can input any value you want to remember where it's located, for example "big box in the attic".

beldeamon wrote:it will show a ???? Film also with an Add Box (presume you dont want this)

Thank you very much, this bug will be fixed with the next update.

Re: Trying to Manually Add a Video via the "Owned Videos +Ad

Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:31 am

The file location? If you want to manually associate a file, you have to click the "play" icon.

Doh !!! It's been a while, sorry for that

Thank you for the quick response
Post a reply