It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:43 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Wished/Ordered buttons behaving strangely
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 7:41 pm 

Hi,

One more - the 'Wished' and 'Ordered' buttons below the movie name (on the right in two pane view) are behaving strangely - I've seen this behaviour on 2 PC's (although both using the same coollection file).

If you search for a movie, then click on the 'Ordered' button, it does set the movie as 'Ordered', and changes it on the left pane to have the 'ordered' icon - but the button itself on the right does not change to the solid/highlighted version. Clicking again on it does not then do anything (i.e. the movie stays as ordered on the left side, ordered count in the header stays as 1).

If you then revert to the main list of movies on the left ('recently owned' in this case), without changing the movie in the right, you see the same behaviour - it shows as owned on the left, but not on the right, and clicking on the right does not change the status on the left.

Strangest behaviour however is if you select a different movie, then go back to the original one. Now, it shows correctly on both panes as ordered. However, if you now click the icon on the right hand pane, the icon on the right stays as the bold, ordered one, but it dissappears on the left. Also the 'ordered' count in the header decreases by one. However, if you click repeatedly on it, the icons stay the same (gone on the left, there on the right) - but the 'ordered' count continues to decrease by 1 (so I currently have -10 ordered in the header after 10 more clicks). Closing and re-opening the app sets everything back to normal.

The 'wished' icon/button appears to behave similarly, although I haven't experimented much with that one. Let me know if you can't replicate it and I can do more detailed tests...

Thanks,

Post subject: Re: Wished/Ordered buttons behaving strangely
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 9:56 pm 

You've found another bug, thank you very much for your feedback :w00t:

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 11:30 pm 

Here is the fixed Coollector.exe:

https://www.coollector.com/Coollector.exe

I've fixed all the bugs reported, plus a couple others which I've found on my own.

I've replaced "rated" by "watched" in a few more places that I had missed. For example "recently rated" is now "recently watched" (it'll keep track of all your watched movies, including those you haven't rated).

The online publish feature still needs to replace "rated" by "watched" and "recently rated" by "recently watched", but for that I have to wait until everyone has access to the new version.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 6:10 pm 

Sorry - I had missed you had replied with a fixed version, I waited for the update :roll:

But everything seems to be working fine, all bugs squashed..

Thanks,