Switch to full style
Thank you for reporting them.
Post a reply

Strange crash (dual pane button) V4.22.3 Win & V.4.22.6 Mac

Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:09 am

Hi Hector,
just reporting a strange crash that happened with the Collector Versions (4.22.3 Windows) and 4.22.6 (Mac).

How to reproduce the crash:

Click on the person button in single pane mode and type in a forename eg. Mary or Jack,

after the casting list is shown up click the dual pane button and the program will crash immediately.

Re: Strange crash (dual pane button) V4.22.3 Win & V.4.22.6

Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:38 am

I could reproduce the crash, thank you very much!

Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:02 pm

I could fix the bug, new version will be released in a couple of days. Thanks a lot for your report!

Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:53 am

(cool) Hector wrote:I could fix the bug, new version will be released in a couple of days. Thanks a lot for your report!

...before updating, please check the "<Movie Titles> function". The "<dual pane> crash" could happen there too. <Movie Filters> and <Barcodes> seem to be ok.

so long... :)

Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:19 am

The bug happened when the panes were moved to the right and resized at the same time.

You could also trigger the bug by switching to dual-pane when you're in the person name search pane or the movie pane (not always in the case of the movie pane, it's also a matter of unfortunate timing depending on the speed of your computer).
Post a reply