Switch to full style
Thank you for reporting them.
Post a reply

coolector v245 does not run anymore (winxp)

Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:25 pm

hi i had coolector running version 235 on WiNXP (2gb ram )
but after the update to 245 it does not run anymore. the coolector.exe process is activated and then nothing happens, even after a few minutes. i have to close the process manually to get rid of the coolector.exe but after that is still does not rerun. reboots and a uninstall-boot-reinstall does NOT help in my case...

i did not have many films indexed but would like to use this program.

hope a fix will come out soon...

By the way, i have dualboot system with Windows7-RC and there version 245 DOES work okay!

Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:57 pm

Hi dalek69 !

Don't kill the program, even if it takes several minutes to open. In fact, you're probably almost done.

The program is moving the pictures to a new location that works better with multi user accounts. Visibly, you are using Coollector since a long time, and there are many pictures to move.

Sorry for the trouble. I should have placed a message, but I thought the moving would be quick enough for most users.

Re: coolector v245 does not run anymore (winxp)

Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:06 pm

dalek69 wrote:By the way, i have dualboot system with Windows7-RC and there version 245 DOES work okay!

You hardly used Coollector with Windows 7, and there were few pictures to move.

By the way, does Coollector work fine with Windows 7 ? No glitches to report ? I don't have it myself, and I suspect there could be some display problems...
Post a reply