Switch to full style
Thank you for reporting them.
Post a reply

[FIXED] cursor on photo causes error

Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:25 am

:hi: I'm having fun with Coollector but just encountered a problem. When I brought up Audrey Hepburn's picture in the movie "Always" I got an error message: "Coollector.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close...". I'm not sure if the error happened when the picture first came up or when I clicked on it to expand the picture. In any event, whenever I put my cursor over Audrey's picture now, I get the same error message. I think everything else about the program is working fine, but I am going to continue to play with Coollector and see if everything else is still ok.

Unusual event prior to cursor/photo problem

Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:04 am

Just in case this info might be helpful: A few hours before the Hepburn photo incident I loaded the picture for the movie "Agatha" and when I clicked to expand that picture it was the wrong picture ( a 4 box set of something) and it caused some weird lines pointing like an arrow to top of my computer screen. I cleared the screen and everything seemed ok, except when I later closed and reopened Coollector a few times, I seem to recall that it always opened with the movie " Agatha " instead of the last movie I worked on. Since the Hepburn problem Coollector is opening up with the most recent movie I loaded, as it should.

Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:16 am

I could reproduce the bug :up:

Tomorrow I will release a new version that fixes this bug and a few others (including the corruption bug you've also run into).

Thank you very much for your help !

Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:30 am

In fact, the problem came from the image itself...

I have replaced it on the server.

You must delete it from your computer.
Here is its location: ...\Coollector\Images\MoviesDpt\Persons\36\0002536_b.jpg
Post a reply