Switch to full style
Thank you for reporting them.
Post a reply

wished you had warned me (us)

Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:27 am

Beautiful program, wonderful philosophy, but quite a few fundamental problems with this software however.

I spent the whole evening creating the database and now I can't find the list of movies I own anymore. Had you given a warning I wouldn't have waisted my time like this. I'm sorry for your program of course. But i'm also sorry for me. You shouldn't put a promising program like this on the net if it has such crucial failures.

no thanks.

Re: wished you had warned me (us)

Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:14 am

moviemuncher wrote:You shouldn't put a promising program like this on the net if it has such crucial failures.

This program doesn't have "crucial failures" that I know of. I'm sorry you had problems, but you shouldn't react like that. I can assure you that this program isn't a scam. Far from it ! We have lots of very satisfied users.

moviemuncher wrote:now I can't find the list of movies I own anymore.

I don't know (yet) what has happened to your data, but there's very little chance that it's completely lost. Because the program automatically creates backups for you (yes, we take your data that seriously).

To begin with, let's make sure that you're not doing something wrong: when you click "Owned Videos" (between "Movie Encyclopedia" and "Existing Videos"), does it really say that you don't own any video at all ?

If that's the case, then please click the help menu and select "locate my coollection file".
What's the size of the file "MyCoollection.cool" ?
And how many automatic backups are there inside the folder "Backups" ?
Post a reply